We place a high value on your trust. To acquire and keep that confidence, we must protect your privacy. This concept underpins all we do, including how we acquire, utilize, and preserve any information we get from you.
Collection Of Information
How we collect your information
We only gather information that you voluntarily disclose to us. When you sign up to get information about our newest insights and deals, create a deal posting account or profile, utilize interactive elements of our services, or contact us via third-party social networking sites, we gather information. We use your information to communicate with you, to keep you up to date on services and benefits, to better understand who visits our site and which pages they visit so that we can improve it, to better understand your needs and interests so that we can provide you with better investment opportunities, and to fulfil your requests to us.
We gather personal information for a number of business objectives, which are outlined below. We use your personal information for these reasons in order to engage into or complete a contract with you, with your agreement, and/or to comply with our legal requirements. Next to each of the purposes indicated below, we list the exact processing grounds we rely on. Your personal information is made available to us when you fill out and submit any form or application on our website. We get data about you from a number of sources, including (but not limited to):
- Electronic or written communications: your name, addresses, region, nationality, email addresses and telephone numbers, and any other information we deem necessary.
- Website visits, applications, and other integrations.
- Forms, phone calls, emails, or mail contact, and other accessible channels.
How we use your information
We gather personal information for a number of business objectives, which are outlined below. We use your personal information for these reasons in order to engage into or fulfill a contract with you, with your permission, and/or to comply with our legal responsibilities. Next to each of the purposes indicated below, we list the exact processing grounds we rely on. We use the information we collect or receive:
- For the purpose of sending you marketing and promotional communications for business purposes and/or with your consent. If your marketing choices allow it, we and/or our integrated marketing subsidiaries and partners may use the personal information you supply us for marketing reasons. You have the option to unsubscribe from our marketing mailings at any time.
- To provide you administrative information for business, legal and/or Contractual reasons. We may use your personal information to give you information about our offers, services, and new deals, as well as notices of changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm; we inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Evaluating and improving your experience with us, as well as measuring the impact of our promotional campaigns.
- Facilitate and manage our relationship with you
Your information is only shared and disclosed in the following circumstances:
- Compliance with Laws: we may release your information if we are legally required to do so by law or in response to government requests.
- Legal Rights and Vital Interests: we may share your information if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential policy violations, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Investors and Consultants: we may share your information with investors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We do not disclose, sell, or trade any of your information with other parties for their promotional purposes unless otherwise stated in this Policy.
- Affiliates: we may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require them to adhere to this privacy statement. Any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other entities that we control or share common control with are considered affiliates.
- With your permission, we may share your personal information for any other reason.
How we protect your Information
Your personal information is kept in a secure environment with electronic and procedural measures in place to protect it from loss, misuse, damage, or unauthorized access. We also restrict access to your personal information to just those workers who are authorized to see it.
However, if we have given you a password or PIN that allows you to access certain portions of our site/applications, you are responsible for keeping this password or PIN secure. We ask that you not share your password or any other authentication information with anybody.
We save your information for as long as it is required. Storage, on the other hand, is dictated by legal, regulatory, administrative, or operational needs.
Your Rights to your Information
You have certain rights available to you, which include the following:
- Right of access: you have the right to demand a copy of the information we have about you.
- Right of amendment: you have the right to have any incorrect or incomplete information we have about you corrected.
- Right to be forgotten: you have the right to have your personal information removed from our databases in certain circumstances.
- Right to portability: you have the right to request that the information we have about you be transferred to another company.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to some forms of processing, such as direct marketing.
Cookies are little text files that are typically encrypted and stored in browser folders. Browser cookies and tracking cookies are other names for them. They’re utilized to make it easier for users to navigate websites and execute particular tasks. When a user’s browser loads a certain website, cookies are formed. The website provides data to the browser, which converts it into a text file.
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes, including auto-filling forms, counting visitors, personalizing content, targeting advertising, and recording user preferences, as well as authentication and security. The following is a list of all the cookies used on this website, organized by category:
- Performance Cookies:
These cookies capture information on how users interact with a website, such as which pages they visit most frequently and if they receive error messages from web sites. These cookies do not gather information that may be used to identify a user. All data collected by these cookies is aggregated and hence anonymous. It is solely used to improve the functionality of a website.
- Functionality Cookies:
These cookies enable the website to remember your preferences (such as your user name, language, or location) and deliver improved, more personalized services. For example, by saving the region in which you are now situated in a cookie, a website may be able to give you information on offers, and deals close to you. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you’ve made to your profile. These cookies may gather anonymous information and are unable to monitor your browsing activity on other websites.